How we are keeping you safe! What we are doing:
1. Our adjustment hours and the number of people we can have in the clinic are now modified so we can adhere to social distancing rules.
2 . Patient hand washing or sanitizing is essential prior to entering for care. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available.
3. Barriers are in place to minimize contact.
4. We have someone full time to regularly disinfect all common contact areas, changing the headrest fabric and disinfecting the adjustment tables after every patient.
5. The doctors and staff sanitize their hands after every patient interaction.
6. The doctor and team wear masks if they are within 2 metres from you.
7. Private room interaction will occur only when absolutely necessary.
8. Whenever possible, consultations and administration appointments will be done with personal phone call appointments.
What you can do:
1. Please do not book an appointment right now if you have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, or if you have been in contact with anyone who may have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or if you have recently experienced any of the following symptoms….
- Cold or flu symptoms
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat and or difficulty swallowing
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- Runny nose and/or nasal congestion
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or abdominal pain
- Evidence of pneumonia
2. Use social distancing when entering, exiting and at all times while in the clinic.
3. Wash your hands before entering the adjustment area, practice social distancing while waiting, and please minimize touching any surfaces or handrails wherever possible.